You have tons of turkey.
Mounds of mashed potatoes.
A surplus of stuffing.
And a variety of vegetables.
You guessed it, this describes the day after Thanksgiving, when the leftovers seem kind of.........leftover. I accepted the challenge this month presented by Allrecipes.com and Kraft Foods to turn Thanksgiving leftovers into a family-pleasing casserole. It worked! You'll want to bookmark this recipe for an easy Black Friday meal.
Recipe by KRAFT
Kraft Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole Recipe Link
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, mixed vegetables and mayo; spoon over stuffing.
- Mix potatoes and cheese; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 to 40 min. or until heated through.
If you have a smaller crowd for Thanksgiving, this would be a fun alternative to a large spread.
Will you take this Leftover Challenge? I'd love to hear about it!