Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello Seattle, Again!

     I just returned home from my trip to Seattle, and I have to say it never gets old.  This was my third trip in a year to that great city, for a very special reason:  Allrecipes.com celebrated its 15th Anniversary!  I was fortunate enough to be invited to the party along with 68 other Brand Ambassadors (also called Allstars), and it didn't disappoint.  Above is a video I put together of the experience, and I'll post more information and photos at a later time.  I hope you enjoy it, and feel like you were there with me!
The song you hear is 'Hello Seattle' by Owl City.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, It was nice meeting you but sorry I didn't get to visit with you much at AR. I just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying your blog. Love all your ideas, photos and recipes. Also your daughters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...