Thursday, October 24, 2013

Behind the Scenes in Seattle--Cooking with Kahlúa, Part 1

Seattle Morning

Recently, I had to opportunity to fly out to Seattle for another video shoot with Allrecipes, and it was a fantastic adventure!  It's a city I love, and I try to go at least once a year now (I'll post more about Seattle in a later entry).  You might remember my previous opportunities , and this one was just as fun.  I was able to work with Angela who writes a beautiful blog called Dancing with My Father, and we had a great time during the "party" scenes.  Just don't ask what we were discussing.........knowing you're being filmed but not recorded makes you bring up some ca-raazy topics!

 


I LOVE having friends and family over, especially at Christmastime, and I was happy to participate in this shoot to show how fun it can be to incorporate KAHLÚA into your holiday festivities for more than cocktails.  Think brownies, cupcakes, cheesecake, and cookies--or, the cake pops I demonstrate in the upcoming video.  They're so easy, you may want to make them your signature party recipe!



Aren't they pretty?

You may recognize the two fabulous cameramen from before, David Albright and Erik Dinnel.  I'm completely biased, but they are so talented and patient, they really added to the process.


 

Here are some more of the key players for this behind the scenes tour.  All great people, they made this experience memorable and at times ridiculously funny!


Allrecipes Marney & Sydney, the Makeup Master


Sarah(Allrecipes), Sarah(Kahlua), Ryan(Allrecipes), Karen(Allrecipes), and Cory(Allrecipes)


David, Jean (Food Stylist), Marney, Me, Angela, & Erik

It was a whirlwind of a trip for me, but I'm thankful to have been a part of it.  I look forward to showing the finished video and sharing the delicious recipe from Kahlúa!  Look for it in November, just in time for your holiday and Christmas parties...........
  
 
 

4 comments:

  1. so cool! tagged you from my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly know how exciting that must have been for you! I wish I could have been there with you again! Great post! Thanks for sharing all the fun pics! BIG (((HUGS))) =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try them! I love Kahlua!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...