Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bring on the Pumpkin!


Can you tell I'm ready for Fall?  Football has started, my fantasy football league is on, and cooler temps are right around the corner here in NC.  Plus, I'm ready for my favorite Fall recipes that include the flavors that remind me of this season:  Apple, maple, molasses, and pumpkin!

Today, I'm bringing you a very easy and delicious breakfast idea--plus, it's healthy.  This Quick Pumpkin Oatmeal will satisfy your craving for all things Fall, and it's a nice warm breakfast to begin those chilly days ahead.  You can control the amount of sugar added, and I used quick cooking oats and cut the cooking time in half.  Almond milk also works very well if you're dairy-free.  Click the link above for the recipe, and you'll have breakfast on the table in no time!




1 comment:

  1. It cracks me up that you do fantasy football :) I hope you win!!! Paul is a big fantasy baseball guy so I'm very familiar with the whole thing.

    This oatmeal looks so warm and comforting. I'm ready for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...