Sunday, August 18, 2013

Easy, Leisurely Breakfast




My oldest daughter loves eggs in all forms:  Salad, fried, scrambled, deviled, hardboiled, runny, you name it.  And, she loves pizza.  I found this recipe combining the flavors of both and knew it would be a winner in our house.

Find the recipe on one of my favorite sites--you know which one I'm talking about, don't you?

Go to Allrecipes for Chef John's Baked Eggs.  They're easy like Sunday morning--which is when we like to make them.

Too corny?  Sorry, sometimes I need to do a better job of editing myself ;).  One of my husband's favorite phrases is "economy of words" which means I should stop now.


These are really good!






1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy! Thanks for the link! ~ Ashlee @ thecrunchymoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...