Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2011 begins! A little late...............



My poor, neglected blog.........One of my goals is to keep it updated, mainly so that I can attempt to keep track of my life ; ). I just signed up for my first "real" photography class to hone some skills in that area. The catalyst for this was becoming a finalist on one of the Pioneer Woman's recent photography assignments--a true thrill!


Here is the photo, from her "Horses" assignment:








Here is another one of my favorites, also taken in Charleston, SC. I love this one so much I ordered it to frame for my home:




I've been busy with family matters, the girls are growing up, and projects have begun! When I get the chance, I'll post some fun before and afters of Craigslist purchases I've made in recent months.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...