Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Family-Friendly Celebration Punch



I'm always looking for fun drinks that I can enjoy with my entire family, including the girls, and I found this one recently that fit the bill.  Grapefruit Lemonade Mocktail is a wonderful Summertime drink when you want to celebrate something special.  Plus, it's fizzy and DELICIOUS!  It's also very refreshing, but I don't like that word--does that make me weird?  I'm thinking everyone has words they don't care for......

Anyway, you freeze chunks of strawberries and mint in ice cube trays and this decorates your punch.  It's full of citrus, so you'll get a healthy serving of vitamin C, and right before serving you add seltzer or tonic water.  YUM!



Sip away..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...