Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Favorite Commercial Songs

Some songs chosen for commercials just make me want to stop and watch--that's what I call really good marketing! Anyway, I went on a quest awhile back to find what song was used for the Prego Spaghetti sauce commercial--the one where the Italian family is enjoying each others' company and the baby ends up with spaghetti all over his face. I really like some classical music, especially if it has violins or stringed instruments, so my search was on. This piece just got to me every time I heard it. I ended up learning on a website that the song was created especially for Prego, so I wouldn't be able to locate it on a CD. I was not dismayed, I was determined! I found it on Yahoo music, so my computer now has a link on my desktop of this beautiful song. If any of you would like to locate the name of a song used in a commercial, just go to AdTunes.com and you should be able to find it. Now, I'm going to go eat some spaghetti.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...